2. It is permitted to link to this website to the extent that it is used for cross-reference alone. The service provider reserves the right to revoke the authorization. The framing of this website is not permitted.
3. The service provider assumes liability for the content of its website in accordance with statutory provisions. A guarantee for the correctness and completeness of the information on the website is not assumed. It does not constitute legal advice for legal issues, nor can it replace legal advice. References and links to third-party websites do not mean that the service provider embraces the content behind the reference or link. The content does not give rise to the responsibility of the service provider for the data and information held there. The service provider has no influence on the content behind the link. The service provider is therefore not liable for unlawful, incorrect or incomplete content and for damages caused by the use of content behind the link.
4. The Internet is used at the user’s own risk. In particular, the service provider is not liable for the technical failure of the Internet or access to the Internet.
5. This website may be modified, supplemented or deleted at any time without prior notice.
6. The information provided on this website is kept complete and up-to-date whenever possible. However, we assume no liability for the accuracy, completeness or topicality of the information provided. The provider expressly assumes no liability – neither expressly nor tacitly – for the correctness, completeness, reliability and topicality of the contributions and for the usability of the retrieved contributions for the user.
7. The place of jurisdiction, if the contracting party is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, is at the registered office of the service provider. German law applies to the exclusion of UN sales law.